$160 per 60 -minute session – counseling, consultation and educational advocacy
$145 per 45 -minute session – social coaching, counseling, consultation, and educational advocacy
I am in-network with Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS), Highmark Blue Shield, Capital Blue Cross, Magellan Behavioral Health, Aetna PPO and Optum.
I am not in-network with medical assistance or Pennsylvania Chip, but do accept private pay.
My license, training, and education will allow you to be qualified for out-of-network reimbursement with your insurance plan if this is part of your policy. To determine if you have mental health coverage through your insurance carrier, the first thing you should do is call them.
I recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- What are my out-of-network mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? How much of that deductible have I already met?
- Do I have a copay or coinsurance? What is it?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session or medically necessary evaluation?
- How many therapy sessions does my plan cover?
- Do I need authorization or is approval required from my primary care physician?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
You have the option of making payment by cash, check, health savings (HSA), debit or credit card at the end of each session. If you are utilizing out-of-network benefits, I can provide an invoice at the end of each month which you can submit to your health insurance company for reimbursement.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session excluding medical emergencies.
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!